Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good day off

Today has been really lovely and it's only 3:45. Days seem endless when you get up early--okay, I woke up at 11:45.

After a job interview, I decided I wanted to go purchase some aviators I tried on yesterday. $14. I've been wanting some but they're too big for my face. These seemed smaller. I think the mirror in the store lied about how they look on my face.



Let's face it; I look like a waxy robot in sunglasses.


It's been a throw-on casuaul sort of day. After buying the glasses I went to a nearby pizza diner and sat and sat and sat eating my pizza. It was very relaxing. It feels like summer.

2 comments:

nv said...

I've been creeping your blog for a while, hehe, and I love your style and all your little outfits. I added you as a link on my blog if you don't mind :)

Tamara said...

hi miranda! i've been keeping up with your blog for a little while now -- i've really enjoyed it.

i hope you don't mind that i've included a link to your blog on mine that i've just launched (www.theinklingnetwork.com). see what you think!

hope everything's going great for you!

tammy