Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summer Style

I had a little bit of money today from consigning some clothes and thought I'd check out Gap since I get a discount there from working at Banana Republic.

I loved the bland colour palette but wasn't in love with any one item. But it made me decide that I want my summer wardrobe to be pretty monochromatic-lots of whites and beiges. It makes me think beach. Or a Ralph Lauren ad.

Then I went to Urban Outfitters (where I spent my bit of money on a pretty denim skirt) and decided I wanted to mix the beach with a vintagey 70's feel. Skirts, dresses, and wedges.



It looks good in my head. Now if I could just get some pieces to get the look started.

What's your summer going to look like?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was in gap yesterday! haha. i actually really like some of their new stuff - they have some cardigans with 4 pockets that i really want if they go on sale. and i like some of the pretty flowy skirts. i have no cohesive summer look in mind though. you'll have to help me pick out clothes =).

did you see those strange reversible shirts?? im not sure what to think about that business.