Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moving out



Tonight will be spent moving my furniture into the new apartment. OH how I dread it! A huge sofa down 3 flights of marble stairs, across town, and up to 3329D.

I really do enjoy this boy's deep v from UO. I'd like some more! No need in getting all dressed up just to get dirty and sweating moving, lifting, and rearranging.

It's beautiful out-if a little cold- so I went to the park.

Remind me to paint my toenails. My feet are comparable to that of trolls. Gross.

2 comments:

Nothing said...

I absolutely love t-shirts like that. I wear my white and gray ones all the time. Aren't they so comfy and endless with possibilities?

nv said...

Yeah it was 20$ for each piece...it was an impulse buy. That's why I only bought those cheapie shoes from Old Navy. Haha. I like the Tshirt you're wearing too, I bought a plain white t from UO in the mens section too since its cheaper and the same quality anyways