Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Asos

My dress from Asos came in today! I had a feeling it'd be waiting for me.
I'm not sure about it though. I like it but then..well, here take a look:



It fits great in the waist/hips (if not even a big snug!) but ...the arms. I'm hoping this is just part of the design. I don't know anything about UK sizing. My other french connection dress is a 0. But this is a 6. It's definitely not an American 6 because that would swallow me whole.




I just threw this belt on to see if would make a difference. Hmm.

And they threw in a free tote! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know who Russell is. Should I?


Oh! And tell me what you think of the website I just finished (I started at 10:30 and it's 2:30 now) for my mom. She wants to breed pups and sell them. CLICK CLICK! I haven't made a full-fledged website since..gosh, I was maybe a freshie in college. Like 4 years ago!

4 comments:

nv said...

Oh thats so cute! I think a size 6 in the UK is a size 2 american

Imelda said...

I love the dress, it looks great with the belt!

Kayla said...

that dress is too cute...i love the zipper especially!

emily said...

i love the tote, haha.