Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Receiving via post

Oh, sorry for the confusion! I do work at Banana Republic but not often. I recently took a full time job at a bra boutique, The Fitting Touch. I still work at BR on the weekends--so I can keep the discount!

And excitingly enough, today I found out I got a small raise! More spending money! YAY!!

Last night I was feeling a little down and bought myself a dress from Asos and heels from Go Jane. The dress is French Connection. I really like their stuff. I'm just hoping a UK 6 translates into a US 0/XS.





Does anyone call mail the post anymore? Well, I'm excited to have these things coming! Still waiting on the swimsuit bottoms.

I'm glad the boots are liked. I'm wondering if I should try to ebay them? 5.5 isn't really my size. It's a tight squeeze.

2 comments:

emily said...

oh, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous shoes in this post! i'm jealous!

Imelda said...

Really like the shoes and the dress! Great buys!