Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Forever 21; surprisingly good for Spring





If you're broke like me, but want some pretty new things to add to your spring wardrobe, I suggest you go to your neighborhood Forever 21. Yeah yeah, I know you think it's going to fall apart in a day, but not if you sift through to the well made stuff. I've only had 1 shirt fall apart, so I don't know where people get that nonsense. If you like pretty lacey things (like me!) that bring to mind images of Victorian girls in lace boots, running through a meadow, or an afternoon teaparty--you are sure to find something at F21. There are tons of pretty tops and cute knitted cardigans. And quite a few jersey dresses (mmm jersey! so cool on a summer day). Go now.

2 comments:

Emily Godsey said...

You know that Forever 21 never seems to fit me. All of the dresses are so short; they are more like tops!

camille said...

thanks for the link! i'm going to link you from my blog as well. :)