Tuesday, March 4, 2008

VERNAL EQUINOX

I love March. It's my favorite month. March is synonymous with Spring!, daylight savings, green trees, flowers blooming, warm breezey weather, swimsuit shopping, spring cleaning, and of course equipping my wardrobe with pretty delicate drapey dresses and flowy skirts and blouses in colors most romantic and dreamy. Think Marie Antoinette-that's how I want my Springs to be.

Here's a few items on my wishlist (dresses of course!):


This dress is beautiful. But at $2000+ I think I can live without it. There's always something similar at a cheaper price.





Mini dresses are great. I love the pretty detailing at the sleeve and the pale yellow.



I love the pop of red. It's super feminine yet has a touch of menswear. Mmhmm.


These last two dresses from Francesca's and Target, respectively, won't break the bank.

This dress is only $40 from the Go Internatonal line. This month is Jovavich-Hawk. What does Jovavich NOT do? Act, sing, design clothes. She's one neat lady.

No comments: