Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I need a swim suit ASAP

I absolutely hate swimsuit shopping. It is nearly impossible to find a suit for my oddly shaped body. 5'1, petite, and big boobs.

Last year, a shelled out a heck of a lot of $ for a two piece, and now I hate it. It deforms my chest and I do not want to wear it again this year. 2-pieces are out. I want a 1-piece. I'd like a monokini but fitting my chest in one that doesn't show most all my goods doesn't seem possible.

I want my bum and bust tucked in and covered. Coverage is key. But at the same time I want mad sex appeal. Not mamaswimsuit. No. And there's a lot of mom suits out there.

Here we go:
Said swimsuit from last year.
It's still a really good suit, but some small boobie chick would look better in it.


Do you see? Do you? It's terrible. Why did you let me go out in public in that thing?


Someone once told me bigger chested girls should wear halter tops. It keeps 'em up and high. Well, I think it makes me look shorter and I just look fat in this. $20 from TJ Maxx last year. Never wore it.

So, yesterday I went to Macy's to check out their selection. They had nothing!

Yah, you know your 87 year old grandma would rock this. Ugh.

So, I decided to skim the internet. These are my top boobs in, sex up, selections.

1.

2.

3.

I think I could pull these off. I have a really hard time figuring out what color would look good on me since I'm so pale. I never get more than a golden glow (after severe burn)..so swimsuit shopping is all around a scary horrible unexciting chore for me.

No comments: