Monday, May 19, 2008

Pomp and circumstance?



Apparently this little piece of paper along with a liberal arts education is supposed to land me a great job. HA! I've been out of school since December and have yet to have anything substantial come along.

Sigh.
But yesterday was fun. I got to walk across the stage like the rest of 'em.

I returned my coral colored Banana Republic dress and got this one instead for graduation. Wore it again today..like this. Those gladiator sandals are from 2006. time for new!




Boozin' it after grad....ha.

3 comments:

allison said...

did you feel as out of place as i did? i didn't know ANYONE and it was super awkward standing there a half hour before the ceremony all by myself while everyone else was boozing it up with all their friends.

now that i've officially graduated, i feel extra bad for my lack of a substantial job....

allison said...

pssst...you look gorgeous!

Imelda said...

Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll get a great job pretty soon!!

You look amazing in both pictures!
I really love the outfit in the last picture!! Gorgeous