Friday, May 9, 2008

I've moved into my new apartment. Still getting settled.
Expect sporadic posts, I don't have internet.

The other night my friend Danielle came down for a visit. It was much needed for both of us I think. Banana Republic dresses, thai food, and martinis!





Nothing new fashion wise. My mom is coming to visit the 16-18 for my graduation. We're going shopping. I'm hoping she'll buy me some jeans. Not that I need any, but all of mine are skinnies, and I'm reallly wanting some widelegs.
Preferably
these or these. These are both BR (I get a discount!) but do you know of any others you really like? Inform me please!

Oh, and since Carrie tagged me I'll be doing a post about myself next time. Well, all of these are about myself. Ha..you'll see.


1 comment:

Imelda said...

Show us some pictures of your appartment :)

I love the bright blue dress! And I love your hair!