Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mom's visit

My mom visited me today. Visits always ensure something new.

We went shopping at various shops, I bought her a bra from the bra boutique I work at, and she bought me new Victorian boots, a much needed wallet, and some used books. She also brought my roommate and I some pictures for our bare walled livingroom. Woo! I am sad she had to leave so soon :(




boots $25, Great Expectations and The French Connection $6 total, wallet $10.





Who is Lina Lee? And why are these boots $210.00? Thank goodness for consignment shops!

4 comments:

Imelda said...

So nice that your mom came to visit you! Those boots are amazing!
Did you changed jobs?

Richel said...

Those boots are great. I have no idea who that lina lady is, but that is a wonderful pair of boots.

emily said...

those shoes are so fabulous!

nv said...

wow thats a great deal you only paid a bit more than 10% of the original price! Oh yes, I used to read that you worked at Banana Republic, did you change jobs or do you work at the bra place also? Haha I'm such a creeper :)