Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life

As you probably do not know, I majored in Psychology in college and I want to be a social worker. Yesterday I received a call and have an interview set up! I am very excited and very disappointed at the same time. My first choice was to stay here in this city and the 5th or 7th choice was a county close to the beach. Well, one of those latter choices is the one that called me so the open position is in the middle of no where!

Do I take it if offered the position? You're probably screaming YES but..I have a lot to think about.

In fashion news, I ordered a pair of shoes that should be here on the 12th. Super excited. I haven't had new shoes in ages!

5 comments:

allison said...

you know, i'm kind of in this position myself (without any concrete interviews set up.) it definitely depends on the person, but for me, environment is everything. i would say, live where you want! you can find an okay job and meanwhile look for a really great one. but that's just what i would do.

RetroB said...

Hi Miranda--

I found your blog while looking for fashion sites, and even though you're probably really busy I wanted to extend an invitation to you to shop at and check out the new Marshall’s Cube in-store boutique.

I’m with Rocket XL, a marketing agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles, and I wanted to see if you might be interested in shopping at and reviewing a new boutique. We’re currently working with Marshalls on their new in-store boutique, the CUBE. If you’re interested in getting involved, we’d love to give you a $50 gift certificate (no strings!) to enhance your first experience visiting The CUBE so that you share your experiences with your readers.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll follow up shortly with further details on this opportunity. It would be great to work with you!

Thanks!
- Victoria
victoria@rocketxl.com

nv said...

ooh what kind of shoes!

Imelda said...

You'll make the right decission, but I really do understand what you mean. The place where you live is very important!

I can't wait to see the shoes!

Beth said...

where is the job at?