Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yelle in the summertime

I can't even begin to tell you how hot it is in my room in our apartment. Why did I volunteer to take the no AC room again?? I bought a bar of chocolate last night from the store and it was melted within minutes. I'm not lying. I put it in the fridge this morning and got it out about 30 minutes ago. Melted again in the living room. This place is a regular inferno!!



It didn't help that I wore a sweater dress today. From Banana Republic's (in case you've forgotten, or didn't know, I work there, and ONLY shop there because I get a 50% discount) Spring 2 or Summer 1 line. It's a thin sweater material but no less HOT HOT HOT.

I'm going to see the Sex and the City movie tonight. I guess I'll just keep this on.

I'm listening to some sort of french pop music. Yelle's album Pop Up. Have a listen!

4 comments:

nv said...

Ah that must suck! The weather here is crazy. It gets super sunny and warm and now its raining and quite cold :(. Anyways my sandals aren't exactly like those since they're slip-ons and mine are from Payless. I did see a few buckle up ones from Nine West which are quite nice and reasonably priced. 89$ in US and 115$ in Canada :(

Beth said...

I LOVE that sweater dress, very very pretty, classy. That sucks about your room... It was 94 here today...hot!

Beth said...

By the way, do you know who that Qin is that commented on my blog? She had alot of fashion stuff on her blog, so I thought maybe she saw my link on yours. :)

Imelda said...

Lovely outfit!!
And wow 50% discount is a lot, I guess if I worked there I'd do the same and only shop there.

Yelle is so lovely! Really love the music!! Really nice to lot myself go when I take a break from studying :)