Sunday, June 15, 2008

Theme: France


(Just a french prop, don't worry I don't smoke)

Last night a friend of mine and I had a dinner party with a French theme. It was so much fun! Amazing food and too much wine!! We danced til 2:30am. My legs are killing me. I'm so glad you like my shoes.


Delicious!


Back, back, back it up. HA..Me and my roommate dancing.


They are too much! Trying to be oh so french.


Stripes girls! How cliche are we?


My skirt is BR. Tank as well. I can't wait for the next dress up dinner party!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This makes me want to have a theme dinner but I don't believe my friends would ever go for it!

Imelda said...

Oh I love theme parties and dinners! So nice, I love to dress up!
Really love your outfit, the skirt is amazing!

Beth said...

That sounds like fun! Jarom would never go though... haha.